What is Patient Access?
With Patient Access, you can now:
- Book a ROUTINE appointment Monday-Friday with your registered Doctor
- Book a ROUTINE extended early morning/ late evening appointment with your registered GP.
- Request your repeat prescription
- Change your personal details
- View your medical records.
- Online blood test bookings. These are routine blood tests only and are available to our patients who have been asked by their GP or by a practice letter requesting them to make a routine blood test appointment. Please note: Debbie Wakefield, Emma Wright and Jo Plumb can ONLY do ROUTINE blood tests.
- Routine DIABETIC appointment on-line. These appointments are with our DIABETES nurses, Maggie Bodington, Sally Warwick and Lyndsey Robinson. These appointments are strictly for our DIABETIC patients ONLY.
Is my information secure?
All information that is sent to your surgery via Patient Access is secure. Your personal details are encrypted and protected using the highest standard internet security, so it cannot be intercepted. Only you and your GP surgery are able to see this information