Sage Cross Street, Melton Mowbray, Leicester LE13 1NX
Consult with your doctor online
Order repeat prescription
Welcome to the Latham House Medical Practice
Latham House Medical Practice has been serving the market town of Melton Mowbray and the surrounding area for 89 years and our aim is to offer high quality General Practice services and involve patients' in decisions and choice in their care.
We provide as many services as possible to our patients from a wide range of clinicians at our premises. We are proud to be unique and are able to offer patients some surgical procedures at our Practice including vasectomies, dermatology, ENT and Musculoskeletal services. We encourage our clinicians to have specialist areas of interest and we still believe the best services we can offer to patients is by doctors holding registered lists so that patients can forge long-lasting relationships with the doctor of their choice.
|Monday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||8:00 - 18:30|
Extended Opening HoursMonday's 07:30-08:00 and 18:30-19:00
Thursday's 07:30 - 08:00 and 18:30-19:00.
What do I do when the surgery is closed?
Tel: 01664 503000
Latham House Medical Practice
Sage Cross Street
Covid-19 guidance for Primary Care settings remains in place.- The best way to contact us for non-urgent queries is via our online service at Engage Consult. Engage Consult is available at www.lhmp.co.uk home page.
- Patients can be proactive in their own care by registering for online services and downloading the Airmid app. The app will enable you to view test results, order repeat prescriptions and much more. For more information visit https://www.lhmp.co.uk/online-facilities/
- The majority of GP appointments are currently done via telephone or video calls. If you need a face to face appointment please ask or your Doctor will arrange this for you.
- Due to increased demand, there may be longer than normal wait times for routine GP appointments. This is a nationally recognised issue. We have immediate care facilities to support you with urgent concerns on the day and 48hr appointments for new concerns that cannot wait.
- All long term condition reviews are face to face appointments. These are then followed by a telephone consultation to discuss results.
- Please wear a face covering for your appointments at the Practice
- Please be kind to our Practice staff
Urgent Care ServiceWe are open 08:00-18:30 Monday-Friday, please contact us if you have urgent needs during this time.
There are several local services open in the evening, at weekends and on Bank Holidays. These services are for patients with minor injuries and illnesses that require urgent attention, but are not life-threatening.
By calling NHS111 – your needs will be assessed and if required, an appointment will be made for you at the nearest centre with availability
Blaby District: Enderby Leisure Centre, LE19 4LX
Lutterworth: Fielding Palmer Hospital, LE17 4DZ
Market Harborough: St Luke’s Treatment Centre, LE16 7BN
Melton Mowbray: Melton Mowbray Hospital, LE13 1SJ
Oadby: Oadby Urgent Care Centre, LE2 5BJ
Rutland: Rutland Memorial Hospital, Oakham, LE15 6NT
Loughborough Urgent Care Centre is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Supports Patients with minor injuries, illness and urgent care needs.
For full details of all local health services call NHS 111
Dial 999 for emergencies.
Missed AppointmentsForgetting to cancel your appointment if you no longer need it prevents someone else from being seen.
If you are unable to attend your appointment please telephone the surgery on the dedicated cancellation line 01664 503027, this service is available 24/7 (or if you are signed up to our on-line services you can cancel these on-line).
Social MediaFollow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Facebook:
Patient QuestionnairesWe now have a survey for our patients to fill in Please Click Here to open the online survey.
Search local services in your area