To book any of the clinics below, please ask for:
- Family planning (Open Clinic) Hypertension (Open Clinic) Diabetes (Diabetic Clinic)
- Coronary heart disease (Healthy Heart Clinic) Asthma (Asthma Clinic) Lifestyle screening (Open Clinic)
- Child health surveillance ( Your registered Doctor) Counselling (Referral by a Clinician)
- Cervical smears (Open Clinic) Immunisations (Imm and Vacc Clinic) Liquid nitrogen (Referral by a Clinician)
- Travel clinic (Travel Clinic) Travellers must complete a risk assessment form before we can arrange an appointment. Click Here Blood pressure ( Open Clinic) Minor surgery (Referral by a Clinician)
- Eye clinic (Referral by a Clinician) Menopause (Open Clinic)
Chat Clinic (Confidential Health Advice for Teenagers)
Please be advised, this service is only available at our Branch surgery, Asfordby. Please contact 01664 503000 for further details.
Clinic times are: Wednesday 4pm-5pm, no appointment necessary. For our practice CHAT Brochure, please click here
Information on services for our younger patients please click here
IAC Clinics (Immediate Access Clinic)
If you require an urgent ‘same day’ appointment, you will be offered an appointment with the Immediate Access Nurse. She will be able to manage most same day demand requests for medical intervention. Should you need to see a GP, she will arrange this for you, according to your clinical requirements, either urgently today or in a routine appointment.