Clinics/ Support Available:
- Asthma (Asthma Clinic)
- Blood pressure (HCA)
- Cervical smears
- Coronary heart disease (Hypertension Reviews)
- Dedicated Care Home Team
- Dementia Screening
- Diabetes (Diabetic Clinic)
- Dermatology including surgical procedures for some cancers
- ENT including audiology and minor procedures
- Family planning
- Immunisations & vaccinations
- Isolation room facilities
- Learning Disabilities Clinics
- Liquid nitrogen
- Mental Health support (Mental Health Nurse appointments)
- Minor surgery
- Minor Injuries
- MSK including small joint injections
- Specialist COPD Nurses
- Travel clinic (Travel Clinic) Travellers must complete a risk assessment form before we can arrange an appointment. Click Here
- Turning Point shared care service
Training Practice for GP’s and medical students
Latham House Medical Practice is a GP teaching Practice for Postgraduate Doctors in Training (PGDiT) AKA Registrars.
Latham House Medical Practice is also a Medical School Academy, welcoming medical students as part of their clinical training programme.
IAC Clinics (Immediate Access Clinic)
THE IMMEDIATE ACCESS CLINIC IS FOR MEDICAL PROBLEMS THAT CANNOT WAIT FOR A ROUTINE APPOINTMENT OR FOR THE SIGNIFICANT WORSENING OF AN EXISTING PROBLEM.
If you require a ‘same day’ appointment for a concern that cannot wait, please telephone us on 01664 503000. Attendance to IAC is by appointment only, we do not offer a sit and wait service.
You will be offered a same day telephone triage appointment with the Immediate Access Nurse Practitioner. This enables us to triage and prioritise the cases that we receive every day.
The IAC Nurse Practitioner will aim to support your request for medical intervention on this call.
The Nurse Practitioner will invite you to attend the Practice on the same day if they feel there is a clinical need to see you.
Should you need to see a GP, this will be arranged for you according to your clinical requirements, either urgently on the same day or in a routine appointment.