Latham House Medical Practice are part of a trial programme to utilise the new SystmOne booking links. The new programme enables the Practice to send an SMS text message to patients to invite them to book appointments directly into clinics.
This option is currently only offered to patients being invited for their annual review. At the moment, appointments can only be booked though this method, not amended or cancelled.
The process is as follows:
- The patient receives an SMS from NHS-NoReply advising them they are due for their annual health check. The message will include the Practice email address.
- Patients will need to click on the link and enter their DOB to confirm identity (dd/mm/yyyy format).
- Click submit to proceed
- Patients will then be shown a list of available sessions for the date period in the drop-down list.
- Change the period and click Show to view more dates.
- Click View to look at appointment times for the given date / clinician
- Click Book to select an appointment slot
- Click Book Appointment to confirm the appointment
- Last screen shows confirmed appointment details